RE: [RC] VT 100 runners - Jean

We sure missed your coffee Bob!!!! Bonnie and I were timing, Leslie was scribing.  We also had a runner come up. He was dazed and confused but hopefully we sent him in the right direction.  Jean

If you every have the chance, this is just the most amazing ride.  The funny part is that you can be out on trail (on the dirt roads) and there is traffic at 9pm.  All of the support people for the horses and the runners.

Carolyn Burgess