Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:02 PM
Subject: [RC] Ride Managers

I just like to have rides to go to !  If they are well marked, with fabulous views, perfect weather, lobster cakes for lunch, new trailers for completion prizes, then great.  But... I am only expecting a day on trail with my horse, and I am an "easy keeper ! " I try to personally thank all the volunteers and everyone that is making even the smallest effort.  I urge everyone to do the same, and keep these wonderful people continuing to put on rides.  I am sure they are raking in about 5 cents an hour - before taxes !!

Happy with my homemade peanut butter & jelly sandwich, Heidi Helly !!!