[RC] RE Tucker Saddles - Paul Sidio

Diana,

According to the website, my model of Tucker Saddle weighs 22 pounds.

According to my drivers license , I weigh 165 pounds.

They are both wrong:)

Just wishful thinking??

If I was willing and able to lose more weight, I would probably still keep riding the Tucker. It is very comfortable.  One thing I have thought of is that having a soft really cushy seat could become even more important as my ...ummmm... my  natural seat padding diminishes:)

Paul N Sidio
Spokane MO