[RC] Morgan Horses in need - CTH

Hi Jonni
Can you post this to the driving list please. I will send to ridecamp.

re:Morgans in need
Hi All
I went looking at the horses today.
They have plenty of hay. The owner is very willing to work with finding homes for these horses.
I bought the mare and foal. She gave us some of the horses that need help the most. Arrangements are being made to move the horses on the weekend.
This is a sad situation where things have just gone wrong.
These horses are friendly.
Some of the horses are in okay condition. I am sure it is teeth & parasite issues.
There is a beautiful cinnamon bay mare in foal for $300 .
Foal is due in March.
What would really help is some cash to pay for lice powder, worming and feed once they are moved.
Offers have been made to foster care so if someone wanted to buy one but can't take it right away then that might be an option.
Private arrangements can be made.
It is important that the horses welfare be the top priority. The owner knows she needs help and is relieved that some has come
If you want to donate money towards feed or worming ect you can email with your phone number and I will call you
I will post a list of horses available on Monday.
Paddi