[RC] where to advertise a 1/2 lease? - Becca Duranleau

Hello everyone,

I have never posted on here and I know I may get yelled at for posting a non-endurance related item....

Does anyone know of any good sites to place an ad for a 1/2 lease?  I have a 5 1/2 yr old egyptian arab and I am looking to 1/2 lease him out. I have used Craigslist in the past but I thought it was worth a shot to ask you all. I am in the Raleigh Durham Area of North Carolina.

Hey, I guess at least he is an Arab and when I bought him I did want to trail ride him!

Thanks for ANY help, Rebecca

Be a PS3 game guru.