[RC] Cleaning aluminum trailers - Susan Favro

The manufacturer of the trailer I haul (SilverLite) recommended using Palmolive dish soap for washing the trailer. It really does a good job of bringing up a shine. My trailer has extruded, brushed aluminum on it (not the bright, high shine aluminum). After a time it had lost the nice brushed aluminum glow. The folks at SliverLite recommended using use 0000 (quadruple 0) steel wool and rub with the grain of the brushed aluminum. It took a lot of elbow grease, but it sure brought the sparkle back up.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
Voice – 406.864.8000
Fax – 559.272.6093
Mobile – 406.370.6399
E-mail – Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx