Re: [RC] Easy boots with out gaitors - Karla Watson

Easyboots are amazing even without the gaitors BUT in the mud, no way can they stay on consistently without the gaitors. With the gaitors on, I've ridden 3 horses in DEEP, sticky, nasty mud and not had them come off once. I've lost so many regular easyboots in the mud that in 5000 years archeologists are going to find my lost boots!
----------Karla Watson/MUD-VILLE USA--Portland, Oregon
One last question concerning easy boots.  Have there been any successful riders using just the easy boots on 50 mile rides? I'm sure they have a better chance of staying on with gaitors but would like to know if it's possible with out them. I'm guess it depends on the horse and how it moves,etc. What about in mud?

Thanks
Kyle