Re: [RC] Changes to completion rules considered - Cindy Collins

OK.? I've resigned myself to the fact that you are probably going to pass this no matter what, but I swear, Laura and Angie :), do not bring up that idea again of requiring a certain number of vet checks or I will not be responsible for my actions.? One of us who loves our XP rides will take you out :)? Anyhow, just had to respond the the ol' dobbin part of this thread.? The two hour mandatory recheck has some real merit though I still think the same folks will find a way to mask their behavior, if you know what I mean.? Yes, those riders will load their horse straight into the trailer and get them out of there whether or not the rules says 30 mins. or 5 hours.? It happens all the time.? Then, there is the "other" scenerio, a rider who keeps saying his 'M' pulled horse is fine and refuses/choses not to take him to a vet clinic.? You guys cannot fix this one, I fear.? You are causing lots of trouble for the good folks and the bad ones will escape, as ever.? It's just like most "laws," they inconvience or trample on the rights of average folks and have little impact on the ones you were hoping to catch.

Cindy Collins