Re: [RC] ride my scooter! - Barbara Moulton

Craigslist is how I found somebody to bring my 20.00
sulky to Idaho from Denver- no delivery-no pay- I
offered 75 for the job- the kid said it was bigger
than he thought and would really hurt his gas milage
tied to his station wagon roof so I agreed to 100-
still a great bargain considering I would have to have
taken my big truck to go get it and that monster only
gets about 15 mpg on a good day with a tail wind- I
posted my request under rides wanted in the Denver
area and stated I had cargo to move for gas $- It is
free to post so nothing lost if you don't find a
match- I had about three people interested but the
first caller took the job- the scooter could be
trickier because it has much more value than an old
jog cart w/o wheels.  The seller took photos of the
boy's car and a photocopy of his license before she
released the frame to him.  The kid called back and
said his insurance wouldn't cover any damage to it but
I told him that I don't care if it gets scratched I am
repainting it anyway and the only way for it to be
damaged bad is for him to have a serious accident and
the last thing I would care about then is a 20.00 hunk
of metal.  It worked out well for me.
Barbara owner of Joy the wondermustang soon to be a
cart horse/ intro to the harness went really well and
as soon as I find some wheels and the heat wave ends
we will get some lessons together at the buggy
connection.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.