Re: [RC] Horse death - SandyDSA

In a message dated 7/21/2007 10:13:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time, mcampbell1@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Despite other objectionable behavior and poor judgement, the girls are experienced riders
That makes it worse not better. One can forgive ignorance but in the presence of "knowing better" because one is experienced, the tragedy compounds their ongoing - aparently - obnoxious behavior. I don't know - kind of like, well he didn't MEAN to slug me officer, he was just drunk!