Re: [RC] Horse death/permission to treat at Big Horn - Rebecca Fabiszak

My vet requires a release to treat my animals while I am gone. One vet has to have a credit card number. Beccy

----- Original Message ----
From: Patricia Israelson <mspattykirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ride Camp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 12:55:47 PM
Subject: [RC] Horse death/permission to treat at Big Horn

Well said Angie.  If we leave our children with a caretaker when we go out
of town, we (should) leave medical authorizations for emergency treatment
incase something happens to the kids while we are gone.  Why not do the same
for our horses if they are in someone else's care?  When we send in our
entry forms for a ride, we have to sign a medical release for ourselves.
Why not include one for our horses also?

Patty Israelson