Re: [RC] Refusal of entry - Susan

And would we have to file a protest EVERY time a rider(s) demonstrated unsportsmanlike conduct?  At the ride in November, I told RM about their behavior on trail and she spoke to them.  I got dirty looks the rest of the day but they moved out of my way. (Made a big production of it too.)  I didn't feel right in protesting.  Is there another avenue we can take to make AERC and the rude riders aware of the behavior or are we forced to protest in order to document the behavior?

Annie <annie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Isnt there something in the rules about unsportsman like conduct. or harassment of vets/management/other riders? Wouldnt that be just cause?
Annie G.

Semper Obliquo (Always aside),
Susan Young, The Princess of Pink
Your Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.
"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)