[RC] Tevis drop-down menu - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Would like private requests back to me on whether anyone has trouble with the drop-down menus falling off the bottom of your screen at the Tevis site. I was just installing something on my husband's old laptop and discovered that some of the expanded menus drop off the page. This site is SO page intensive that the menus are huge. If I get enough people telling me they can't get to the rest of the menu, I may dream up something new after the webcast.

Thanks!
:) Jackie
Webmaster