[RC] Western Helmet - Susan Favro

A number of years back I heard about a company in Bakersfield California that made a cowboy hat style hard hat for construction use. I searched “cowboy hat hardhat” on Google and found several sites that carry them.

Even though it’s made for construction workers, it’ll still give a horseback rider more protection than a ball cap! And it would definitely be a conversation piece. Here’s a bit of information about the hardhat (posted on the discountsfaetygear.com Web site):

This Vulcan Cowboy Hard Hat will spur your workers to wear their head protection even when the foreman's not around. Compliance with ANSI Z89.1, Type I, Class E, G & C. Outer shell is of high-density Polyethylene that resists penetration, deflects blows to the head from falling objects, reduces danger from exposure to low and high voltage electrical conductors, is slow burning and water resistant. The design features a custom curled extra wide brim for more UV and rain protection than standard or full brim hard hats, plus a vintage inspired pinch-front top for authentic appeal and a date of manufacture embossed into the inside shell. Regular suspension has an ultra soft yet strong, super comfortable, 6 load bearing points of woven nylon web with crown strap system that acts as a rugged shock absorber. 6-Point Squeeze-Lock sizing adjustment or adjustable 6-Point Ratchet sizing suspension systems provide a secure and comfortable fit in 1/8" increments. A detachable plush cotton terry is laminated over soft foam forming a front sweatband to enhance comfort and snug sizing without leaving marks on forehead.

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net