[RC] Western Helmet - sherman

Troxel makes a nice line of western style helmets, not the cowboy hat type, but definitely doesn’t look like an English jockey type. http://www.troxelhelmets.com/products/category.php?catID=pWestern

My friend has one of the cowboy hat helmets. I’ve looked closely at it, and it appears to be a basic helmet “inside” with a cowboy hat on top. If your friend doesn’t like the Troxel western style, maybe experiment with putting a cowboy hat on a regular helmet (with the cover removed). Getting a hat large enough would be the biggest problem. Then the remainder of the molded part was covered with leather, and that also would be easy to do, at least easier than dealing with a cracked melon!

Kathy