[RC] Bryce Canyon XP - Dream Weaver

Entry form:  http://xprides.com/RideEntry.html

Ride info:  http://xprides.com/RideInformation.html#PAUNSAGAUNT%20-%20FALL%20XP

Basecamp will be the same as last year.  Lunches included and dinners available for an additional fee.  If you submit your entry online you'll receive a newsletter prior to the ride with any details you need to know before you leave.

Here are some photos from last year:  Day 1   Day 2    Day 3   Day 5   Bryce Canyon Park Photos   Bring your friends/family/spouse and they can sight-see while you ride.  You can sight see while you ride too!  :-)

I think Day 4 photos are missing because that's the day I dropped my camera at the start, and got it back that night - Charlie Robinson found it, and it didn't even have a scratch on it.  That was lucky!

Karen