[RC] Rushcreek Horses - Cunningham, Marci

FWIW a quick search of the AERC Horse History data base for horses with ‘Rushcreek’ or ‘RC’ prefixes shows 244 horses.  I tried not to count horses twice since names were sometimes listed once with an ID number and once without an ID number.  I doubt any other breeding operation has that many horses directly attributable to it in the AERC data base.  It is possible some of the 32 horses with the ‘RC’ prefix aren’t Rushcreek horses but 212 horses completing AERC rides have Rushcreek as part of their name.

This is just an interesting bit of trivia for those who aren’t impressed with Rushcreek horses.

Happy Trails,

Marci Cunningham

Bakersfield CA