[RC] MSNM - Katrina Mosshammer

Hi All,

Just want to give a quick reminder to everyone that the deadline for the pre-entry discount is one week from today. Please remember that I have to receive the money and the entry for it to count, so don't wait until Friday or Saturday to send it because it will most likely will not make it to me in time. Please send them earlier this week. Things are coming along just fine. If anybody has any questions please contact mom or I. Don't forget to print off the directions to the new camp! See you all soon!

Katrina Mosshammer - Manager
Mid-Summer Night's Madness
Honobia, Oklahoma
Central Region