[RC] Rushcreek Branding - Shannon Weil

Jonnie, et al,

I hate to tell you kids, but the Rushcreek brand is not a Cloverleaf, it's a Club.

We endurance folks were lucky to come across the Rushcreek horses about 40 years ago when they (Ellis Ruby, Ranch Manager then) were ditching their rejects that didn't have enough cow sense to work on the ranch.  An article in Western Horseman magazine caught the attention of endurance pioneer Pat Fitzgerald of Reno, NV and he drove back to Nebraska to check out these sturdy horses.  He was the first one to start riding them on endurance rides and then, as they say, the world rushed in.

Shannon Weil
Rushcreek Lance
Cool, CA