Re: [RC] Seven, Angie's "Diamond in the Rough" - Rebecca Fabiszak

My first full Arab was was of Aramus breeding. Drop dead gorgeous, kind and smart. Died due to an impacted enterolithe at age 12. Beccy

----- Original Message ----
From: Renee Dorsey <redorsey1066@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 3:47:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Seven, Angie's "Diamond in the Rough"

Interesting story about this herd of "unwanted horses" - I have some near me that we need to catch, also - literally - mostly Aramus breeding (Wayne Newton lines).  But the SAME story:  Elderly owner, hospice patient, horses running loose on 300+ acres, but by golly - they are worth something!   (Only 1 of the 9 is even registered....)

Congrats - CreRun has bred a lot of good horses over the years.   My older mare (now deceased) was a stakes level race mare - best trail horse I ever had.  She retired sound from racing and died of old age.  Hope you have the same luck - keep us posted!

Renee E. Dorsey
"Love Many, Trust Few - but always paddle your OWN canoe."

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.