[RC] Angie's new horse - Angie Fura

OK - this is kind of weird.  I'm getting a new horse too.  She's coming home tomorrow.  My situation isn't as fabulous as Angie M's; my new girl will be a pasture buddy.  She's a  a 26 year old Arabian mare.

Something in the post below triggered my curiosity.   The rescue agency says she's a "Wayne Newton" horse.  I know nothing about breeding.  Can anyone tell me the scoop on Wayne's horses?

BTW - congratulations Angie M!

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com

- mostly Aramus breeding (Wayne Newton lines).  But the SAME story:  Elderly owner, hospice patient, horses running loose on 300+ acres, but by golly - they are worth something!   (