[RC] For Ladies Only - Kathleen

To prevent what the ladies in my riding circle call “crotch rot” I have found “grooming” and Under armor underwear for ladies to do the trick along with the occasional use of Desitin ointment for diaper rash.  Isn’t it amazing how many uses there are for Desitin in endurance? I personally never pull out with the trailer without it.  Wicking materials like the underarm or is made of are much more comfortable than cotton for bras and shirts too…if you stay relatively dry there is less chafing and your temperature remains more comfortable too.

Kathleen