[RC] For Ladies Only - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Oh...you guys are killing me  !!!!   But I have to agree with her on the "grooming".

Jody  (who has stopped on the trail, and stipped the undies off and rode on without them)

Dawn Carrie <rdcarrie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Um, Dave...the heading *does* say, "For Ladies only."  Don't read it if it bothers you.

Dawn