[RC] re: underwear question (for Sharon) - Cindy Collins

Very difficult topic to discuss and really not funny once you've developed a problem.? As to what happens if you rip your tights in a wreck...someone will cover you up!? Endurance riders are nice folks.??

Two ideas:? Canari "Tri" shorts.? You can find them on the internet.? Light padding, no seams.? Wear them under your tights.? Go with Men's, not womens and buy a size larger than you think you need-then the legs will not cut into you and make ugly lumps :)? The other is Evelyn's Just For Horsin' Round padded crotch tights without undies.? Just know that Evelyn has a long waiting list and you won't get them quickly unless you are lucky enough to find a pair off her rack at an endurance event.? Hers are wonderful, but I still struggle with the center seam.

Good luck!? I've also tried all of the suggestions and none of them worked.? LOVED the patagonia undies, but I'm allergic to the material...sigh!? Hate the smarty pants.? The crotch seams rubbed me raw and the legs? crawled up and wadded terribly.? We're all so different in size and how things fit and how our bodies react to various materials.? Took me over a year to find something that worked and probably $300 in mistakes.

Cindy Collins