Re: [RC] [RC] For Ladies Only - Crysta Turnage

Oh hell, I'll go ahead and mention this too.  =)  It really helps a lot if you keep everything nice and "groomed" down there too.  You don't need to be totally bald, but shorter is definitely better and will cause less rubbing.  So trim up in those high friction areas.

~ C

On 7/11/07, melanie.o@xxxxxxxxxxx <melanie.o@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quoting Betsy O'Shea < betsy@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> I followed the recommendations on this list and bought some smart wool socks.
>  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.  What about some recommendations for ladies
> underpants.
> Betsy

Betsy:

I highly recommend Patagonia underwear.  It's got mighty wicking power, cut generously so it won't crawl up your butt, and (IMHO) most importantly, no seam up front to rub a lady's "doo-a-doo."  Not cheap, but like good socks, WELL worth the investment in the long run.

melanie