[RC] Undergarment Advice - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

This just in from my beautiful and most talented
daugther, Katie Carter.  Katie has been doing
triathlons for over three years now.  She is a member
of the Silicon Valley Tri Members Club (very large).
I usually go to her for any advice regarding clothing,
shoes, etc., for walking, hiking, and riding.  She
attends a number of clinics that address these issues
on a regular basis.  Therefore, I figure between Katie
and the other members that is going to be a fairly
stable advice circuit.

This is Katie's answer to a ride camp member's
question on wicking material vs yeast infections. And
feel free to contact Katie at any time regarding any
of these issues.  She is a delightful human being and
is always ready to lend a hand to find answers to any
training question.

I personally feel she should leave here job as Exe VP
in Treasury Management at a San Jose Bank and become
MY fulltime personal trainer - for no pay!  She isn't
going for it! The trials and tribulations a parent
goes through!  Geeshhh!