[RC] extruded pellets in beet pulp - sherman

I see only a few of those in my beet pulp.

Kathy

Ok, so I bought beet pulp. They had to order it for me. I opened the bag and along with the stuff that looks like recycled cardboard, there are some large, dark extruded pellets. I am thinking that these are from the machine and are a feed that was run before the beet pulp. Not being a bagged feed kinda place, how normal is this?

april