[RC] Tevis questions - karen coombes

I am going to the Tevis Cup this year, not to ride, but to observe and photograph.  I will be driving a 4 door 4WD pickup.  Will I be able to get into the vet checks with that?  How can I get info on how to get to the checks?  Also, I will be coming to Robie Park Friday night.  When I was there before there was a dinner provided for the riders. Can others buy a meal?  If so, how?  If not, we’ll bring a camp stove to cook out on.  Are propane camp stoves allowed there?  Any other info you can provide or point me to will be most appreciated.

Thanks!

Karen - from Texas (CT region)