Date: 6 Jul 2007 08:07:27 -0000
From: The_Trailriders_Journal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: The_Trailriders_Journal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [The_Trailriders_Journal] Digest Number
1508

---------------------------------
 and - WWW.TRAILRIDERSJOURNALONLINE.COM
      Messages In This Digest      (3
Messages)

1.
     Wanted: 3 horse Goosneck  From:       maritachi

2.
     (no subject)  From:       rhonda cole

3.
     OPEN STALLS!!! VA/MD/PA/OH to TX/OKC/KS & RETURN
TO CT/VA, JULY 23rd  From:       griffinsburgllc

              View All Topics | Create New Topic

             Messages
1.
                      Wanted: 3 horse Goosneck
     Posted by:      "maritachi"
maritachi@xxxxxxxxx
  maritachi                             Thu Jul 5,
2007 8:39 am        (PST)                    Looking
for a used Auluminum or steel frame w/ aluminum3 horse
slant
with weekend pkg/living qtrs. Lubbock,TX area or
OKC,OK area.

                            Back to top
                                    Reply to sender
       |                      Reply to group
                     Messages in this topic
(1)

2.
                      (no subject)
Posted by:      "rhonda cole"
elgincoles@xxxxxxxxx
   elgincoles                             Thu Jul 5,
2007 10:47 am        (PST)
 Lineback dun mule for sale. This mule is a looker !
Tiger stripe legs, approx 14-14.1, easy to load, clip,
great feet. Used for trailriding, pickets, stays in
electric pen, rides in front , middle or back , no
probs. with wagons, sound trucks, traffic etc. 14
years old.$3500.00 OBO
   Pictures avail ( I took some yesterday :0) )
512-281-4498
 We are having phone trouble due to all the rain, so
email or keep trying.

   Rhonda
 For you that are wondering ..........Yes, this is
BUD

                            Back to top
                                    Reply to sender
       |                      Reply to group
                     Messages in this topic
(1)

3.
                      OPEN STALLS!!! VA/MD/PA/OH to
TX/OKC/KS & RETURN TO CT/VA, JULY 23rd
Posted by:      "griffinsburgllc"
griffinsburgllc@xxxxxxxxx
        griffinsburgllc
Thu Jul 5, 2007 1:16 pm        (PST)
We will be leaving VA/MD/PA/OH on July 9th heading to
TX/OKC/KS back
to New England the end of next week

JULY 23rd- VA/MD/PA to MT/ID/WY & RETURN TO CT/VA

Your horse will be continuously monitored via closed
circuit TV
w/audio, Constant hay and water will be provided.
Straights & boxes
available. Premium care!  Please call 540-547-2973 or
540-522-2449
respond via email to:

griffinsburgllc@xxxxxxxxx

You might also want to check our Horse Transportation
website at:

http://griffinsburgequine.com/horsetransport.htm

References available upon request

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson