[RC] feed question - Alice Yovich

I fed my horses either senior or ultium until about a year ago. A previously easy keeper lost weight and I couldn’t figure out what was up with that. I moved to a new barn where they were fed a very basic diet of 12% pellets mixed with a oat/corn/barley mixture.  They all began to look much better. I have recently started them on some dynamite supplements and I must say that they have improved in their condition tremendously. I have a friend who has been doing the whole dynamite program for over a year and you wouldn’t believe how nice her horse’s coat color is.  My old pony still eats soaked senior and they always have free choice hay, but I think it’s good for them to have some basic supplement for horses on hay. Not all the nutrients they need are in the soil or the feed. The thing I like about dynamite is that much of it is free choice so the horse can take what it needs.

Alice Yovich, LMT, MT-BC

Massage and Music Therapy

Arlington, TX (reg 4)

www.equithreads.com