Re: [RC] [RC] Your Central United States Tevis Alternative - Dawn Carrie

I agree with Paul...Bear and I did this ride last year, and had a lot of fun.  It was surprisingly challenging.  And it was so neat, knowing that we were riding under the same moon as the Tevis riders!  The Mosshammers are great fun, and do a great job managing the ride!!!  They even had a big tub of ice full of bottled water at the halfway point on the loops, along with small packages of snacks!

Like Paul, I'll be at Tevis this year, so won't be able to partake of their cheerful hospitality.  But the rest of y'all head on up (or over) there and support them and enjoy the Oklahoma moon!

Dawn Carrie