[RC] SHARE EXPENSES TO IDAHO NATIONAL CHAMP - Janet stansberry

Anyone who is going to the National Championships from Florida or the eastern part of the country and wants to go early-  I am interested in my 2 or 3 horses riding and sharing expenses with you.  My email is happyfences7@xxxxxxxxx and my name is Janet. Thanks.

It's here! Your new message!