RE: [RC] [RC] Feed question - Ranelle Rubin

Mike,

You may want to check out the line of products designed specifically for the performance horse from Dynamite. The nice thing about them is you can pick and chose what products you need/want for each horse and they all work together synergistically. The chelation process used in the making of all Dynamite products is a key factor. I for one want my horse to actually absorb what I pay for!

My feeding program is this:

Timothy Hay-free choice
Orchard grass with 20% alfalfa fed once a day (about 1.5 flakes per horse)
Pasture 4 hrs a day (2 hrs am/2 hrs pm) I have a horse with a tendency to get fat, so I cannot leave him out there all day or I would.

Once a day mash:

2 c. dry beet pulp-soaked
2c. Pelleted Grain Ration (Dynamite product)
Free and Easy-Joint supplement from Dynamite
1 oz Dynamite supplement-there are two kinds depending on the hay you feed

On riding days, I increase the PGR according to the work done (sometimes I will give a mash before and after), and if it is going to be hot, I will add Dynaspark (the Dynamite e-lyte product) the night before and am of the ride. My horses also get ALOT of carrots..I carry them on my saddle almost every time I ride. I buy them 50 lbs at a time.

For actual endurance rides, I add Pre-race pack which is also a Dynamite product. It has a buffet of ingredients designed to support the increased need for minerals as well as probiotic, and a whole bunch of other good stuff.

Dynamite also has several other supplements for different stress needs, but I have not found the need for them with the above feeding program.

I am happy to send you photos of my horse after a two day 100. They do not look like they go anywhere.

One thing I strongly believe is a working horse needs forage hay in front of them (or access to pasture) 24/7. There are so many benefits to this..

Feel free to contact me privately for additional information.

Ranelle Rubin, Business Consultant
http://www.rrubinconsulting.com
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx