[RC] Handling Bugs - Mike Lewis

We have loads of mosquitoes and biting gnats on my farm, and I'm at a loss as to what the best way would be to handle them.  I'd considered fly predators earlier this year, but dismissed the invitation to buy them because I felt they would fly to neighboring farms instead of doing their job here on my farm.

Is hiring a company to come spray the only viable option?  Bugs are so bad we can't leave the house unless we're in jeans on longsleeve shirts--obviously not comfortable in South Carolina this time of year.

Thank you,

Mike Lewis
Admin, www.usendurance.net