[RC] - Smith, Dave

Of course not.  Instead, I support and participate in attempts to establish new equestrian trails, and maintain old ones, in my area.  I also support political candidates who favor a balance between needed development and the establishment of legally protected open-space where I can ride my horse.  People need places to live.  They also need places to play, places to reconnect with the "natural world."  What I don't support is locking up public land against the "intrusions" of man.  I support well-thought out development that minimizes or eliminates negative impact on the environment, but meets the needs of humanity.  In this regard, I support the tapping of petroleum from oil basins in Alaska, California, Utah and elsewhere.  We can do it, and have done it, with minimal impact on the environment. In short, I support Angie's appeal for a balance with nature in human affairs.

Subject: FW: [RC] Going back in time...

Do you applaud and cheer every new subdivision that cuts off a ride you used to be able to make?

Regards,

Mike Sherrell

Grizzly Analytical

707 887 2919; fax 707 887 9834