From: "Thekids18049@xxxxxxx" <Thekids18049@xxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 6:39:38 PM
Subject: [RC] Heart Rates

Juli,

I have not used that component. But just to comment on Sharon's ride at Pine Tree.

Something you may want to think about with the difference in working heart rates. You mentioned it was 88 degrees with high humidity. At Pine Tree she mentioned there was a high of 70's. So the day was in the 50-70's range. Much cooler than your training ride.
Kyle

See what's free at AOL.com.