Re: [RC] [RC] How tree hugging hurts the environment/trying to keep endurance focus - jamie ward

Nothing pisses me off more then going out for a walk,ride etc and finding people have trashed an area.I see it allot on the forest service roads near where I live pop cans,shot gun shells,broken glass even things like mattresses.I always take out what I bring in and when I can I take what others have left behind I am teaching my children to do the same to always leave an area a little better then we found it.I think the problems lie in the extremes If one side has its way,the woods will be trashed not to mention the carelessness of some would cause countless fires. Scare and kill the animals for fun until none are left. we would lose what I love about going to nature going out their and not seeing any signs of man.being able to know what it felt like to live 200 years ago before all our technology. feeling closer to god who made this beautiful playground for me.On the other hand if the "tree huggers" have their way completely I still lose this because It will be against the law for me to ride my horse in the forests/deserts they will be overran with dear and I will have to watch my children grow up in the city because the environmental damage of People living in the country and using wood heat and so on are too great.No matter the extreme we ALL lose.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely!  Life is an adventure which should bring you  skidding into Heaven's gates, totally worn out, scuffed up and bleeding, yelling, "Whoo Hoo, what a ride

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.