[RC] Want a free entry to the Hot Toddy Hustle (NE) endurance ride? - Sharon Levasseur

Anyone want to be my day manager on Day Two?  You get free entry to either of the two distances on Day One, and my everlasting thanks.  I want to ride, it's the only endurance ride within 4 hours of my house!!!  (The hold is AT my house for Pete’s sake!)

Dates and website are in my signature.  Email if interested.

Sharon Levasseur, Ride Manager

Hot Toddy Hustle I & II

September 22-23, 2007

Orland, Maine