Re: FW: [RC] How tree hugging hurts the environment - Angie Fura

 Of course I am in control when I ride my horse but that doesn't mean he exists solely for my benefit.  I take his needs into consideration and factor his well being into every decision I make.  He is not an object that is devoted entirely to me and my whims.  I view my relationship with my boys as a partnership.

And of course I have to live in a house and drive a car.  I am bound by the world around me because I was born into an existing circumstance.  But that doesn't mean I should back and say "oh, well, that's the way it is."  I have a responsibility to help shape the future.

If we all tried to conserve even the tiniest bit, it would make a huge difference in our relationship with this planet.  As Angie M pointed out, there are many folks who "talk the talk" but don't "walk the walk."

I beleive that humankind does not have a right to run amuck on this planet just because it can.  We should live in balance.  That means that we find a way to live in harmony in nature, not trample over it with bulldozers and put up Wal-marts on every corner.

As I said before, and with all things in life, BALANCE is the key.

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55
www.tracetribute.com