Re: [RC] [RC] The Cost of Riding/What Stops Us from Going... - frank solano

Hi Brucey,

I find it an interesting question as well.
In that regard, I'd be interested in reading what STOPS people from being able to attend to endurance rides.  I think a dialogue of that nature might, in fact, illuminate the trail (so-to-speak) for some of us as to overcoming those obstacles and making it to a ride.

I'll start.
I don't have a trailer anymore.  Don't know when I'll be able to get one.  I don't live near anyone who likes me enough to haul me to a 100 miler, even if I paid for half of the gas, and other things.

So, knowing myself well, as I do...I don't know if my problem is the lack of a trailer or lack of a congenial manner on my behalf.  Hmmmmm.

Frank  :^-0)