[RC] Corn prices - Lynn White

Title: Corn prices

Don't mean to paraphrase Seinfeld, but ethanol is the biggest lie perpetrated on the American people since One-Hour martinizing…

We'd have to plant corn on every acre of arable land in the US to provide a significant volume of the fuel to the US market.

Contact your congressmen and tell them you are on to it all.  And don't forget:  When the price of corn goes up so does every other animal feed.  I've already seen a significant rise in the price of beet pulp.  Ethanol is not going to help the American people in the effort to be independent of foreign oil.  We'll all just keep paying the same prices for fuel, and higher prices of feed for our stock.