[RC] Overinflated corn prices - Milroy Grosse

It seems to me (as a casual lurker) that you often like to use this forum to "stir the pot" and discuss political or social issues.  Why do you do this?  I understand that price gouging is wrong and should not be tolerated but why bring it up on this forum?

Isn't there some local political or consumer awareness group you can impress with this information?  That seems a better use of your time and research than inciting a entire thread on RC that we now have to weed through to get information about how to prepare ourselves and horses for the sport.  What can anyone on RC do to fix the Dickson Co-Op issues? But maybe the Dickson Co. Commissioner's office would be interested in this....if your facts are indeed right.  Or do you not have a local newspaper that could blow the case wide open.  If you want to do something and you have your facts right then DO something.....don't just gum up RC with information that most of us can't use!

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?