Re: [RC] High Corn Prices............ - Barbara McCrary

Not only refinery capabilities, but the opposition to drilling, et al.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:51 AM
Subject: [RC] High Corn Prices............

Lets call a spade a spade,
This is a trickle down effect caused by the bunny huggers who constantly lobby against new refinery development.  The response from the gal who asked whats up with Utah, your right!!  Whats up!! We are limited by exploration and refinement capacity. Between the potential of Alaska,Utah, and off shore we could supply more than what a few acres of corn can provide.  It all comes down to increasing our refinery capabilities.
bcf sounding off.