Re: [RC] Beware - overinflated corn prices! - Barbara McCrary

Maybe not....  If Tyson could make money on what is now waste (fat), maybe that would balance out the cost of the meat.  Who knows?

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Fend
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Beware - overinflated corn prices!

I just read in the paper this morning that Tyson is going to start making diesel from beef, pork, and chicken fat.

There goes the price of meat. : )

Gary

Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is my understanding that the price of corn has risen in response to the demand for it to produce ethanol fuel.  Go easy on the producer until you discover the real reason for the price elevation.  Most agricultural products are sold at prices based on demand and availability, not just "greed."

Barbara