[RC] Thinline Pads - sherman

Has anyone else felt that their horse’s saddle pad absorbed so much concussion that the rider could fee the difference almost immediately? If the thinline pad used over your existing pad (or under it) makes the horse feel as much better as I feel when riding with one (I use it between the saddle & a Woolback), then every horse would love one, IMHO (:>). I am a just a little concerned about heat build-up, which is why I use it over my woolback rather than under it, next to the horse. It is not supposed to hold heat though.

Kathy