[RC] Advice on socks - Susan Favro

EquiPedic (the folks who make the saddle pads) also make socks for people. They’re incredible. The fibers in the foot of the sock have smart textiles that will increase blood oxygen levels, improve circulation, reduce swelling, accelerate muscle recovery, etc., etc.

I thought this was just hype until I wore the socks while working at various horse expos. If I wore the HoloSocks, my feet survived the 14+ hour days standing on a concrete floor. If I didn’t wear the socks, I could barely walk back to my trailer at the end of the day. With that experience, I then started using them while riding (and using Cloud Stirrups) and I always have comfortable feet.

You can find info on the socks at: http://stores.healthyasahorse.net/Detail.bok?no=16

These socks are well worth the price! Personally I prefer the Western crew sock (versus the English knee high).

…S
Susan Favro
Healthy As A Horse Network
“Innovative effective products for horse and rider”
Official Sponsor: AERC (American Endurance Ride Conference)
US Distributor for Strada Saddles

Phone 406.864.8000
E-mail Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Online www.HealthyAsAHorse.Net