Re: [RC] [RC] training log - April

Sorry, forgot to include link to SportTracks for those that might be interested.

http://www.zonefivesoftware.com/SportTracks/

April
Nashville, TN
http://endurancerider.blogspot.com

You could use an electronic one. SportTracks is actually made for athletes that use GPS receivers, but it's a very nice program for manually inputting data, too. You can put distance and time and it calculates average speed. You can make comments, see weather data and track equipment usage. And then you can run reports on your data. If you have a GPS, even better, but then I use MotionBased.com most of the time for my GPS data. :-)