[RC] English style saddle pad - Thinline pad - sherman

I bought a Thinline a few months ago. I use it between my saddle and a Woolback pad. I was very surprised as soon as I mounted, that I could feel a difference in MY comfort. I wondered if I was imagining it, but my low backache that I get from riding is gone.

A riding partner bought one just recently and he told me the same thing, that as soon as he got into the saddle it felt different (better) due to the lack of concussion. Surely this must be helping the horse as well. My horse would sometimes get a sensitive back, but no longer. His horse actually had white spots, we don’t know yet if it will make these go away, but the horse no longer has a sore back after 50, 70, or 100 miles. He fell on a rock yesterday and said that if it weren’t for the lack of concussion with the Thinline, he knew he would be unable to continue riding, and we had 20 miles to go.

I’m getting another one so all our horses can enjoy the comfort.

Kathy

I recently purchased a pad from Thinline,Inc. and I'm really pleased with
it.  They were very accommodating and custom cut inserts for my orthoflex
booties for a super reasonable price!  It would be worth your while to check
them out.

Christy
Astoria, OR