Re:[RC] [RC] Gaiting - M Paul latiolais

What can I say?!?? Some people are just masochists. :-))

In all seriousness, each of our horses is an individual that one gets attached to... or not.? ?People used to ask me why I did not ride an arab, if I wanted to do endurance.? I gave lots of different answers, but the real reason was because MY horse is a paso fino.? I would not give him up, because he is MY horse.??It is my good fortune that he happens to be smooth AND can go the distance.?

-Paul