Re: [RC] Gaited morgans - Barbara Reeves

If anyone's interested, there's a NICE gaited Morgan stallion for sale in Arkansas.  He's liver with flaxen (his genotype is likely Bay Silver Dapple, but would need to be tested), big bodied boy.  They crossed him on Arabians for some very nice Morabs, most gaited.  He rides well too.

Here's the ad:

Mary Mels Mystery - dark chestnut with flaxen mane/tail and white
markings, 15.1 hands, strongly gaited Morgan stallion, broke to ride.
We've loved owning this horse for the last 7 years. It has been pure
joy. But the day has come for us to offer him for sale. Please contact
us if you are *seriously* interested. Terms are available as well. I
went back through some old emails I'd saved from Lee Zieglar (well
known gaited horse person) and found these words she had to say about
Mystery after seeing him on a couple of video tapes we sent to her: "I
can't say how much I like Mystery -- he is really a beautiful horse --
just sends shivers down your spine to look at him, he is so gorgeous. I
wish I could get my hands on him to ride!"

There are pictures of him and his foals on our farm website. He is
considered by many to be one of the top five gaited Morgan stallions in
the country. He's just an outstanding MORGAN, period...

Anita in Arkansas

"To be an equestrian in the classical sense is not just to be a rider. It is a position in life."
--Charles de Kunffy

Learn more about the fight against Horse Slaughter for Human Consumption in the USA.
http://www.StopHorseSlaughter.com
The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity.
-George Bernard Shaw